Distance Learning Programs and
We offer audio materials for self study,
with supporting notes and texts, without further
tuition payment. See course descriptions here and
purchase materials at the secure store. All audio
courses come with a data disk of notes, texts, and
supplemental readings for independent
Single Courses for credit
We offer Stand-alone
single Courses with tuition and
faculty support which each earn a Continuing
Education certificate showing the hours and
We offer Certification
Programs which combine courses to
earn a Program Certificate.
How to purchase course materials for self study
Anyone may purchase course materials for
self-study without enrolling in the course or paying
tuition. See course descriptions here.
See our online
store to order the materials
How to enroll in a single course
for faculty support and Continuing Education credit
- You may take any course at any time.
- You may purchase the material without
enrolling in the course.
- You may optionally pay an enrollment fee and
tuition and receive online faculty support,
grading of questions and assignments, and a CE
certificate on completion of the course.
- Your first step to take the course for CE
credit is to order the materials.
- Course materials you receive will include the
- When you are ready to start the course, send
in your enrollment application..
- Your faculty support and term will begin when
you receive our email acknowledgement of your
- Students who do not complete the course
within the term may request an extension.
- Each course earns a certificate as a
stand-alone Continuing Education course.
- To earn one of the Program Certificates,
you need to complete each of the courses in it for
CE credit. (See above)
- You may present CE certificates for the
courses in your program, with a $25 fee, to
receive the Program Certificate.
- Anyone who has completed any course in the
past may apply it to a Program Certificate.
- We do not have separate enrollment in
Programs, only in the the individual courses.
- Each course must be completed within its own
term, but there is no term or time limit to
complete the courses in a Program.
- This allows you the purchase materials and
pay tuition as you work you way through the
course, in your own time, rather than pay a larger
sum up front.
Search this site